Goods ordered in the 3DGence Online Store are delivered to the customer in UE via:
- UPS STANDARD courier (or other courier)
Delivery costs within the EU:
1. UPS Standard courier*
*shipping price depends on the final weight of the order
2. In the absence of the Goods ordered by the Customer in the warehouse or the inability to process the order for other reasons not attributable to the Seller, including if the purchase of the Goods from the Seller's suppliers is not possible within the time provided for the order, the Seller shall inform the Customer about the situation. . The aforementioned information will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during registration or also sent by phone to the number provided by the Customer.
3. In the event that the implementation of part of the contract is not possible, for the reasons indicated in § 4 para. 2, the Seller may offer the Customer:
a. canceling the entire order (if this option is chosen by the Customer, the sales contract is considered not concluded, the Seller is released from the obligation to complete the order in full, as well as from all other obligations and costs);
b. canceling the order in the part in which the execution is not possible within the prescribed period (if the Customer chooses this option, the order will be carried out in the part in which it is possible to perform it, in the remaining scope the sales contract will be considered not concluded, the Seller will released from the obligation to implement it in the remaining scope and from all other obligations and costs); or
c. dividing the order into lots and setting a new deadline for the part of the order that cannot be completed within the originally set deadline (if the customer chooses this option, the sales contract is deemed to have changed in that the sending of for the order of products will be made in two or more separate shipments, and the Customer will not incur additional costs associated with the division of the order into two or more shipments, and the Seller will be released from all other obligations and costs).
4. If the Contract for the Sale of Goods is concluded, the deadline for completing the order (the time needed to complete the order and forward it for dispatch) is up to 1 business day (provided that the order is placed by 15:00). In the case of payment in the form of electronic prepayment, the duration of the order depends on the receipt of confirmation of receipt of funds on the Seller's account. The time of delivery of the goods (the time needed by the postal operator to deliver the goods, counted from the date of sending the goods by the Seller) is:
a. In the Commonwealth: from 1 to 2 business days.
To calculate when the ordered goods will be delivered to the Customer, you need to sum up the delivery time and the delivery time.
These terms do not apply to goods manufactured at the customer's request or imported on his special order. In the case of these goods, the customer will be informed each time about the estimated time of completion.
5. When collecting the parcel with the ordered Good, the Customer should check the parcel and in case of:
a. mechanical damage to the contents of the shipment,
b. incomplete shipment,
c. inconsistency of the contents of the shipment with the subject of the Order,
In the case of distance shopping, our Store always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods in transit. If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during transport, we kindly ask you to report such a defect to the delivery agent as soon as possible and contact us. A delay in filing such a complaint or making contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under the statutory warranty for defects (point VIII of the Regulations). Faster reporting of noticed damage caused during transport helps us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
In the case of a Customer who is not a Consumer at the same time: the risk of accidental damage or loss of the Good passes from the Online Store to the buyer at the time of entrusting the Good to the carrier engaged in the carriage of goods of a given type, or to the person or courier designated by the buyer.
6. If the ordered product is not in stock or the Customer's order cannot be processed for other reasons not attributable to the Seller, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 30 (thirty) days from the date of its conclusion, and if received all money received from the client.
7. If the Customer provides an incorrect or inaccurate address, the Seller shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the subject of the order.