Terms & conditions
TERMS OF THE ONLINE STORE
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places Orders within the Store;
2. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations - these Regulations determining the general conditions of sale and the rules for the provision of electronic services as part of the 3DGence Online Store;
5. Online Store (Store) - the website available at https://store.3dgence.com, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the 3DGence Store and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
8. Act on consumer rights - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
10. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Good.
II. General provisions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at https://store.3dgence.com.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. Online store 3DGence Store, operating at https://store.3dgence.com, is run by 3DGence sp. Z o.o., Mickiewicza 29, 40-085, Katowice, NIP: 6330009438, REGON: 271077426, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Katowice-east In Katowice, VII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under number 0000265431 represented by the Management Board.
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
- terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders as part of an online store;
- rules for concluding Sales Agreements using services provided as part of the Online Store.
5. Using the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: computer, telephone or tablet with internet access, minimum screen resolution 1021 x 1920 pixels.
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should get access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access on their own.
7. In accordance with applicable law, 3DGence Store reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who are at least 18 years old. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the site https://store.3dgence.com and download it and print it.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
1. Registration as part of the Online Store is optional. The Customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after having read and accepted these Regulations.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form provided on one of the Store's pages
The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
The 3DGence Store may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as may limit his access to part or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer:
- provided during registration in the online store data that is false, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- committed through the online store infringing the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- will commit other behaviors that will be recognized by the 3DGence Store as inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or undermining the good name of 3DGence Store.
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Website, the Online Store shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized acquisition and modification of personal data transmitted on the Internet .
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
- not providing and not submitting content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- using the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking actions such as sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for the 3DGence Store,
- use of all content posted as part of the Online Store only for personal use,
IV. The procedure of concluding a Sales Agreement
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website https://store.3dgence.com and select the Good by taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
2. The choice of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. When placing the Order - until the button confirming the submission of the Order is pressed - the Customer can modify the entered data and the selected Good. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
4. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain, among others description of selected goods or services, total price and all other costs.
5. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
6. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code. Sending an Order by the Customer constitutes a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with 3DGence Store, in accordance with the Regulations. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an email containing all the essential elements of the Order. The contract is considered concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail message referred to above.
7. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with the Regulations.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the site https://store.3dgence.com and download it and print it.
The consolidation, protection and sharing of order data and the General Conditions (sales regulations) takes place via email. You can view previous orders under your account after logging in.
1. The delivery of Goods is limited to the area of United Europe and takes place to the address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. Delivery of ordered Goods is carried out through:
- Courier company
Due to the nature of the business, the seller does not operate a personal pickup point.
Delivery costs are: https://store.3dgence.com/Wysylka-cterms-pol-14.html. In addition, delivery costs will be indicated when placing the Order.
3. The delivery deadline is 5-10 business days from the day the Customer sends the Order.
4. Damage to the Good occurred during delivery.
In the case of distance shopping, our Store always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods in transit. If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during transport, we kindly ask you to report such a defect to the delivery agent as soon as possible and contact us. A delay in filing such a complaint or making contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under the statutory warranty for defects (point VIII of the Regulations). Faster reporting of noticed damage caused during transport helps us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
In the case of a Customer who is not a Consumer at the same time: the risk of accidental damage or loss of the Good passes from the Online Store to the buyer at the time of entrusting the Good to the carrier engaged in the carriage of goods of a given type, or to the person or courier designated by the buyer.
VI. Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and contain all components, including VAT, customs duties and all other components.
2. The customer has the option of paying the price:
- Bank transfer
- credit card
The fee for the order is collected at the time of successful transaction with the operator
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
Here you can place information about the right to withdraw from the contract, which should be generated separately in the appropriate module.
VIII. Complaints about Goods
Applies to the Customer who is a Consumer:
We are obliged to deliver goods free from defects. The statutory right of liability for defects of the sold item (warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  and subsequent Civil Code.
Complaints can be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: 3DGence, Graniczna 66, 44-178, Przyszowice.
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- or using the contact form available on the Store's website.
In the case of exercising the warranty rights - if we deem it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective goods to our postal address at our expense. If, due to the type of product or the way it was installed, the delivery of the product would be excessively difficult, you must provide it to us where it is located. We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
We answer under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the goods to you. If the subject of the sale is a movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of issue.
In the complaint, it is recommended (1) to provide information regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) specification of the request regarding the method of removing the defect (replacement of the good with a new one, repair of the good, reduction of the price, withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant); and (3) providing contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and speed up the processing of the complaint by the Store. The recommendations set out in the previous sentence are in the form of non-binding instructions only and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without providing the recommended information.
Applies to the Customer who is not also a Consumer:
The buyer who is not also a Consumer loses the rights under the warranty, if he did not examine the goods in time and in the manner adopted for such things and did not immediately inform the seller about the defect, and if the defect came to light only later - if he did not inform the seller immediately after finding it. In the absence of notification of a defect, the goods are considered as accepted. The above does not apply in the event of a deceptive silence by us. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the Store's address and by electronic means.
IX. Additional guarantees when selling Goods in the Store
3DGence Store is a producer of Goods available in the Store. 3DGence Store as a manufacturer provides an additional warranty for the Goods, which is the manufacturer under the conditions and for the period indicated in the warranty card attached to the Goods. Our guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer's rights arising from the provisions on warranty for defects of goods sold (Section VIII of the Regulations).
X. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. 3DGence Store undertakes actions to ensure the fully correct operation of the Online Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
2. The Customer may notify us of any irregularities or interruptions in the operation of the Online Store website. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store should be reported electronically to the following address: email@example.com
3. In the complaint regarding irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Store website, please indicate the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity.
4. We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
XI. Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
1. Please be advised that there are possibilities to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. The use of them is voluntary and can only take place if both parties to the dispute agree.
- The consumer may submit a request to initiate proceedings on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes regarding the concluded Sales Agreement to the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25 as amended).
- The consumer may also apply for consideration of a dispute regarding a concluded Sales Agreement by a permanent arbitration court operating at the appropriate voivodeship inspectorate of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25 as amended).
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online settlement of disputes between Consumers and Entrepreneurs (ODR platform). It is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Detailed information on the settlement of consumer disputes, including the possibility for the consumer to use out-of-court complaint consideration methods, redress and rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of the voivodeship inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the Internet address: https: // uokik .gov / spory_konsumenckie.php.
3. Please be advised that we undertake to use out-of-court dispute resolution with consumers within the meaning of the Act of 23 September 2016 on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. The entity authorized to settle out-of-court disputes between the 3DGence Store and the Consumer is: The Silesian Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection in Katowice available at: www.katowice.wiih.gov.pl. The consumer may submit to this entity an application to initiate proceedings on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
XII. Final Provisions
1. The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes with consumers is the court with jurisdiction over the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between the 3DGence Store and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction over our registered office.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). In the event of any conflict of these Regulations with the rights of customers and provisions arising from generally applicable provisions, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.